By Alan Goldfarb (Voltron)
1) Alis' brother is named NERO.
2) Alis live in CAMINEET.
3) Alis may use EIGHT weapons- any Sword, plus the Woodcane and Wand.
4) Alis needs the ROADPASS to use the Roadways.
5) Obviously, you need Alis up to the point where you meet Myau. You also
need her to save Odin, since Myau cannot open the Alsulin bottle.
6) When Alis meets Myau, she says, "WE WILL BE FELLOW TRAVELERS. I'M
ALIS; WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"
7) Alis' first spell is HEAL, which she learns at 4th Circle.
8) The Laconian Sword is guarded by a RED DRAGON.
9) At the end of the game, Alis learns she is the TRUE HEIRESS TO THE
THRONE OF ALGOL.
10) SCION is most important to Alis, since she gains the Roadpass and
knowledge of where to find Odin there.
1) Myau differs from an Earthly cat by his long rabbit-like ears and
thick, bushy tail. Also, he is highly intelligent and can speak.
2) Myau lives in SCION. He was sold to the Paseo merchant like a pet;
more than likely, against his will.
3) Without Myau, you cannot reach the Laconian Armor, the top of Baya
Malay, or Lassic's castle.
4) In the party lineup, Myau is in the REAR of the party.
5) YES. Myau's hit points first equal Odin's when Myau reaches 13th
level. Odin catches up, but Myau then passes him again and stays ahead.
6) The IRON FANG must be found; it is in IALA CAVE.
7) The GLOVES cost 3300 mesetas.
8) DR. MAD. If you agree to his demand, Myau dies automatically.
9) Myau agrees to join Alis to help save Odin.
10) Myau's power to turn into a giant flying cat is revealed in ABION.
1) Odin lives in SCION.
2) Odin says, "THANKS FOR SAVING ME. I GUESS IF MEDUSA CAN STOP ME, I
DON'T HAVE MUCH HOPE OF KILLING LASSIC, DO I?"
3) Odin wants to kill Medusa because she has a MYSTIC AXE (Laconian Axe).
4) NO. Odin cannot use any magic at all and gains no magic points.
5) YES. Odin cannot use the Iron or Silver Fangs, which are for Myau.
6) NO. Odin's strongest armament is the Laconian Axe, Laconian Armor and
Mirror Shield, none of which can be bought.
7) SOPIA. The village head tells you how to find the Mirror Shield in
return for a donation of 400 mesetas.
8) You cannot find the Compass until Odin tells you how to get it.
9) Odin can use the Axes because he is stronger than Alis; he can use the
Guns because he is more expert in weapons.
10) You can buy an Iron Axe in EPPI.
1) Noah agrees to join Alis after reading the GOVERNOR'S LETTER.
2) NO. You need the Governor's Letter to get Noah; you need the Dungeon
Key to see the Governor; you need the Compass to get the Dungeon Key; you
need Odin to find the Compass.
3) Noah lives in the MAHARU CAVE on MOTAVIA.
4) Noah learns RISE at 20th level.
5) THREE- the Woodcane, Short Sword and Wand.
6) You cannot access the tunnel under the Spaceport or get the Frad
Mantle without Noah.
7) YES; Noah may use the LASER SHIELD sold in Abion.
8) THUNDER uses 16 magic points.
9) NO. Noah is wary and suspicous of Alis when they meet, saying, "Who
are you? I'm busy with my training now! Do not be a nuisance!" Noah
becomes friendly only after reading the Governor's letter.
10) FIVE- Camineet, Parolit, Scion, Paseo and Eppi.
THE ALGOL SYSTEM
1) The game ends on MOTAVIA.
2) The poison gas field is in MOTAVIA.
3) PALMA is a world of GREEN; MOTAVIA is a world of SAND and DEZORIS is a
world of ICE.
4) DEZORIS cannot be accessed by a spaceport.
5) PALMA is most important because Alis lives there and most of the game
takes place there.
1) An encounter with FIVE MAMMOTHS puts you up against a whopping 900 hit
points worth of monsters (each Mammoth has 180 hit points).
2) GREEN Dragons live only on Palma. RED Dragons live on all three
planets but mostly on Motavia. WHITE DRAGONS live only on Dezoris. The
BLACK Dragon lives on Motavia, and the GOLD Dragon lives on Lassic's castle.
3) FOURTEEN- N. Farmer, E. Farmer, Barbarian (native Motavians), and
Dezorians all respond to TALK when you are high enough in level. CHAT
spells work on Tarantulas, Manticores, and Sphinxes. TELE spells work on
Evilheads, Horsemen, Centaurs, Green Dragons, Red Dragons, White Dragons,
and the Black Dragon.
4) An encounter with EIGHT BARBARIANS yields 712 mesetas; 89 mesetas per
5) VAMPIRES, SPHINXES and HORSEMEN carry Flashes; BARBARIANS carry Cola.
6) GIANTFLYS, MANTICORES, HORSEMEN, SORCERERS, and TARZIMAL can cast
Fire. TARANTULAS, SACCUBUS, RED SLIMES, SCORPIUS, WIGHTS, LICHES, and
CENTAURS can cast Rope. WERE BATS, LEECHES, and REAPERS can cast Help.
BLUE SLIMES can cast Heal. The GOLD DRAGON can cast cast Cure, and
MARAUDERS, MAGICIANS, and LASSIC can cast Thunder (very dangerous).
7) The only unique monster you may run from is the BLACK DRAGON. All
other unique monsters you face where your back is against a wall (Medusa,
Shadow, Lassic and Darkfalz), in your dreams (Saccubus), or high in the
sky (Gold Dragon) where you are blocked from fleeing.
8) WHITE DRAGONS and MEDUSA have 200 hit points. The BLACK DRAGON has 210
hit points. DR. MAD has 233 hit points. LASSIC has 238 hit points, and
DARKFALZ has approximately 500 hit points (exact number not shown to you,
and thus is unknown).
9) You may meet up to two monsters per joined character, for a maximum of
EIGHT when you have all four characters.
10) REAPERS, RED and GREEN DRAGONS, ROBOTCOPS, ANDROCOPS, and all Unique
monsters except the Gold Dragon are only found in mazes.
1) THREE- Fire (by Alis and Noah), and Cure and Exit (Myau and Noah).
2) NONE of them. Myau's only attack spell is TERR, which does no damage
to the targets.
3) ESCAPER- Bye spell; MAGIC HAT- Chat spell; FLUTE- Exit spell; SPHERE-
Tele spell; MIRACLE KEY- Open spell.
4) Alis- Heal at 4th level, Fly at 16th; Myau- Cure at 6th level; Help at
20th; Noah- Fire and Cure from the start, Rise at 20th level.
5) The CURE spell used by Myau and Noah. Noah may not cast it during
combat; Myau can.
1) Only MEDUSA'S CAVE. All other mazes in the area have locked doors.
2) ELEVEN- the Cave near Bortevo, Casba Cave, the Maze under Abion, the
five Ice Tunnels on Dezoris, the Baya Malay Guard Tower, Baya Malay Cave,
and Baya Malay Tower.
3) The Dezoris Cave has 16 levels, though most are short, one-way
passages. Baya Malay has 18 levels, though some are also short, one-way
4) A resident of Skure tells you, "The dead in Guaron Morgue have been
called back to life! What fear!" Dead called back to life = undead =
ZOMBIES. In Guaron, you meet only Zombies.
5) YES. Corona Tower has a warm red light, and Motavian monsters (Red
instead of Blue Slimes, Red instead of White Dragons, Amundsens instead
of Frostmen), despite being on Dezoris. This hints that you get the
Eclipse Torch here.
6) Palma has 12 mazes (Medusa's Cave, Naula Cave, Iala cave, Triada
Prison, Bortevo Cave, the Tunnel under Abion, Drasgow Warehouse, Island
Tower, Medusa's Tower, the Guard Tower, Baya Malay Cave and Baya Malay
Tower). Motavia has 3 mazes (Maharu Cave, Casba Cave and Tarzimal's
Cave). Dezoris has 9 mazes (the five tunnels through the mountains,
Guaron Morgue, Dezoris Cave, Corona Tower and Prism Cave.
7) Medusa's Cave has ODIN and the COMPASS, and Baya Malay Tower has the
CRYSTAL and MIRACLE KEY.
8) Caves take you below ground while Towers take you above ground. The
musical tune for Towers is a livelier, brisker tune than the Cave tune.
The Towers often have more levels than the Caves (though only Baya Malay
Tower has more levels than Dezoris Cave). Towers have more treasure, more
valuable items, and tougher opposition than Caves.
9) Caves are the most common, easily. Dungeons are the least (only two in
the game- Triada and Guaron).
10) The three Baya Malay mazes need the Open spell which is not learned
until Noah is 17th level- the Miracle Key cannot be used until you enter
Baya Malay Tower, since that is where you find it.
1) Palma has NINE- Camineet, Parolit, Scion, Eppi, Gothic, Bortevo, Loar,
Abion, and Drasgow. Motavia has FOUR- Paseo, Uzo, Casba and Sopia.
Dezoris has TWO- Skure and the Native Dezorian Village.
2) Towns have paved streets, different tunes (except for Skure), and the
buildings are of better construction. Also, two towns (Camineet and
Parolit) have Exit domes.
3) The Native Dezorian Village is divided into two parts. Each claims the
other part are all liars. A classic Truthtown-Lietown standoff; which is
4) You encounter Dr. Mad in ABION and the Saccubus in PASEO.
5) PASEO. It sells the Diamond Armor for 15,000 mesetas.
6) CAMINEET, PAROLIT and PASEO.
7) GOTHIC, UZO and SKURE.
8) SCION sells the Roadpass. CASBA sells the Landrover, and the NATIVE
DEZORIAN VILLAGE sells the Ice Digger.
9) YES. The Ceramic Shield is sold in Camineet and Uzo, and the Heat Gun
is sold in Loar and Uzo.
10) PASEO. The game ends there. (I didn't want it to end )
1) NONE of them, though you must be on Palma to reach the castle.
2) Lassic has 238 hit points.
3) Lassic asks you, "DO YOU REALLY WISH TO KILL AN OLD MAN?"
4) The GOLD DRAGON and the SHADOW.
5) NO, although several people live just outside of it.
6) The Crystal is not used; you just carry it, and it blocks the full
force of Lassic's spells (You automatically die from the first spell
7) Lassic casts a THUNDER spell every round.
8) NO, but it sure helps a lot if you do.
9) Nero is satisfied in heaven, and you must report to the Governor.
10) I certainly think he does! :D
1) The same way you kill any other monster, except Odin needs to be
equipped with the Mirror Shield so nobody is turned to stone.
2) YES. Darkfalz sometimes drops from making two attacks per round to one
when he is close to being killed.
3) The RobotCop CALLS YOU A FOOL and ATTACKS.
4) You can't show it your Roadpass because HE THINKS IT IS A FAKE.
5) He says, "WELL, AREN'T YOU SOMETHING?"
6) The maximum number of mesetas is 65,535.
7) YES. Noah must battle Tarzimal alone to get the Frad Mantle.
8) The SPACEPORTS will CLOSE, cutting you off from Paseo until you get
the Landrover or Hovercraft.
9) You must answer YES to his first three questions, then NO to the next
two. Damor will then give you a Crystal.
10) ALIS is most important because the whole story revolves around her
BONUS QUESTION 1:
| Lvl | Alis | Myau | Odin | Noah |
| 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 2 | 20 | 50 | 50 | 70 |
| 3 | 50 | 120 | 160 | 150 |
| 4 | 100 | 220 | 250 | 250 |
| 5 | 230 | 350 | 350 | 380 |
| 6 | 330 | 680 | 480 | 520 |
| 7 | 450 | 950 | 630 | 700 |
| 8 | 600 | 1150 | 850 | 800 |
| 9 | 800 | 1400 | 1100 | 900 |
| 10 | 1050 | 1700 | 1400 | 1100 |
| 11 | 1300 | 2100 | 1800 | 1400 |
| 12 | 1700 | 2600 | 2300 | 1900 |
| 13 | 2200 | 3200 | 3000 | 2300 |
| 14 | 2800 | 3900 | 3800 | 3300 |
| 15 | 3500 | 4500 | 4100 | 4200 |
| 16 | 4100 | 5200 | 5000 | 5300 |
| 17 | 5000 | 6100 | 6000 | 6500 |
| 18 | 6000 | 7000 | 7400 | 8800 |
| 19 | 7200 | 8200 | 9000 | 10,000 |
| 20 | 8500 | 9500 | 10,500 | 12,000 |
| 21 | 10,000 | 10,500 | 12,000 | 14,000 |
| 22 | 12,000 | 13,000 | 13,500 | 15,000 |
| 23 | 14,500 | 15,000 | 15,500 | 18,000 |
| 24 | 17,500 | 18,000 | 17,500 | 19,500 |
| 25 | 23,000 | 22,000 | 20,000 | 21,000 |
| 26 | 30,000 | 30,000 | 28,000 | 25,000 |
| 27 | 38,000 | 36,000 | 35,000 | 30,000 |
| 28 | 45,000 | 42,000 | 41,000 | 38,000 |
| 29 | 52,000 | 50,000 | 50,000 | 45,000 |
| 30 | 63,000 | 60,000 | 60,000 | 50,000 |
BONUS QUESTION 2:
Total Planning: Ossale Kohta
Story By: April Fool
Scenario Writer: Ossale Kohta
Assistant Coordinators: Finos Pata, Otegamie Chie, Gamer Miki
Total Design: Phoenix Rie
Monster Design: Chaotic Kaz
Design: Myau Choko, Chie Yonesan
Design: Rockhy Nao, Sadamorian
Soft Check: Works Nishi
Assistant Programmers: Com Blue, M. Waka Asi
Main Program: Muuuu Yuji
Presented By: SEGA!!!!!!!